Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012



And now to the shoppings of my RHCP gig trip! I thank god I chose to purchase the gig shirt before the gig - when I went to buy another one (at least I tried but then I realized I didn't have enough cash with me, boo) after the gig they were sold out. So I got what I wanted, the official shirt of Finland's gig....


Buuuutttt you know me, one is never enough, so...



I'm a sucker for bracelets smh

I apologize for crappy phone camera quality but I lost (!!!) my memory card and I seriously have no idea where it is, so I had to buy a new one and the original pictures got lost. Sigh. My luck.

I wanted to buy a Vaccines shirt as well but I ran out of cash so ;_; Guess I'll have to buy that later online. But seriously, those guys were on FIRE. I love them so muchhh. I can't wait for the new album!

Besides gig shopping I had to find a local music store - mind you, I get to visit cities this big like once a year so I always make the most of it! - to find the one missing piece of my RHCP album collection, which looks like this nowadays:

I was missing Mother's Milk as the What Hits!? collection kind of has it already but... I had to...

And to support the London guys I also found...

What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?

AND for my liking the book shop also had Me and My Friends book for a bargain (15€!) so I couldn't resist...

Looks so nice besides the Oral/Visual, doesn't it? :3


Also, can you get any blingbling-er than me and my new headphones? I think not.

No comments: