Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DON'T FUCK WITH MY SHIT!!1

I should have known. We all should have known I couldn't make it till payday. So 10 days back I had topped up my Paypal account in order to buy this beauty I told you about...


So yeah. At first I regretted not staying true to my promise to myself, but after I went to check the status of my delivery, I realized the prices had gotten up for like more than 20 bucks. So let's say I got this as a bargain.


Today it arrived in mail. My first ever fashion brand brand thingy. AN ACTUAL MARC BY MARC JACOBS NECKLACE. I was a tad worried if it's gonna find here all the way from the US but tadah! Perfect little working padlock. To be honest at first I was shocked by the size of it - I knew it was little, but this tiny? REALLY??!


Well my thumb's kind of a big one but anyway. SO CUTE!!! SO TINY!!!!

Of course I had to doll it up on me. So here's a close-up of my boobs, you are very welcome.


I'm finally off to sleep. Ciao bellas, buenanotte!

No comments: