Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wow, what did I do, huh?

Nope, that's not a question I ask the morning after a night at the club. Thank god. It's more like, wow, another blog, surprising me. I just wish I could stick with this one a bit longer than with the others I've tried to keep up. Let's not count ridiculous Tumblr here okay. Tumblr is srs bsns.



 as I was saying.

This shall be my place for occasional venting, fangirling, ranting, angsting, photohoaring and getting closer to the meaning of life (which I'm still trying to figure out)(right now it's a tie between Nutella and Red Hot Chili Peppers)(so yes I don't believe in that fancy Hitchhiker's shit). I'll probably write in English, even though Finnish is my native language, as I cannot speak Swedish, French, Spanish, German or Italian that well haha. So yeah. Move along~

 Also

supporting act: The Vaccines

AKJLADKDKJALÖADKJDÖLADKJDALKADLKÄÖASLADLDALÖSAKLSKLSAKJSAÖAS </keysmash> LESS THAN ONE FREAKING MONTH TO GO!!!!

No comments: